No Pay? Call A Lawyer

A divorce is a difficult enough experience to go through. Those who are having additional trouble with their former spouse and collecting child support payment should know that they are not alone. They should also know that there are options that they can take to get the child support that they have been unable to collect. One of these options is to call a child support lawyer who lives in your area.

This lawyer should be experienced in the are of child support collections, and should have a track history of success when dealing with them. Interested in hiring a lawyer to collect child support from your former spouse who will not pay? Call a lawyer today. More info: child support collections New York

Comments are closed.